LLC will complete a prototype in mid September integrating cutting edge
technology that will aid both residential and commercial consumers with
their increasing needs for security, flexibility and innovation. Imagine
the ability to monitor, view and activate the largest access point to
your home or business from anywhere in the world. It will soon be a reality.
The new patent pending technology will allow the consumer to operate their
garage door(s), warehouse dock door(s) or gate(s) from an off-site location
via cell phone, PDA and or computer. Outlined below are just a few of
the basic functions and benefits of this new alert technology.
• Garage Alert will contact user if garage door is left open or
is opened without user’s knowledge.
• Garage Alert can be accessed and actuated at anytime by the user
to check door status and perform commands (open/close).
• Garage Alert identifies the user(s), records all functions, dates
and times along with corresponding video clips of the commands.
All functions are carried out by the alert system contacting the user
via cell phone, PDA and/or computer with the proprietary software developed
by Styers-McDowell LLC.
• Gives the homeowner a sense of security in that the alert system
will contact the user in the event the garage door was left open.
• User may contact the alert system at any time to check the status
of the door from anywhere without bothering neighbors, relatives, etc.
• User may operate the door for service technicians, friends, family,
etc. from an off-site location.
• User will have a documented record of all entries and exits from
• Parents of Latch-key kids are able to monitor and view their child’s
safe entrance into the home.
• Gives user added security to the largest point of entry in their
home (immediate alerts possible).
• Provides immediate alert to owners, property managers
or warehouse managers of possible intrusion/theft.
• Historical recordings of all entries, exits and deliveries to
• Ability to open doors for after hour deliveries without being